This year, the Center for Environmental Health (CEH) will join Clean Production Action (CPA) as a co-host of BizNGO’s 17th Annual Meeting on December 6-7, 2022.
BizNGO is a trusted forum for open and honest discussions across businesses, advocacy organizations, investors, and governments on how to accelerate progress towards a safer chemicals and sustainable materials economy.
This year’s theme is “Safer Solutions to PFAS & Beyond.” The agenda includes:
- Integrating Environmental Justice into Business Policies & Practices
- Leading Regulations to Eliminate PFAS in Europe and the US
- Learning lessons from PFAS Elimination: The compelling yet challenging journey to fluorine free firefighting foam
- Testing for PFAS: defining pragmatic test methods and thresholds for product testing
- Defining Proactive Chemicals Management Leadership through Key Performance Indicators
- Setting & Measuring Progress to Chemical Footprint Reduction Goals
CEH and CPA each have decades of proven track records in shifting markets by working with brands, retailers, health care, governments, investors, and NGOs to replace toxic chemicals with safer solutions.
Click here to learn more and register today! Early bird registration is available until October 6th, 2022.
Interested in sponsorship? Become a sponsor today to highlight your organization’s leadership and commitment to using safer chemicals and sustainable materials.
Checks can be made payable to either Center for Environmental Health or to Clean Production Action. If paying directly to Center for Environmental Health, please send to:
Center for Environmental Health
2201 Broadway, Suite 508
Oakland, CA 94612
Questions? Contact Zach Fernandez, Senior Manager, Donor and Corporate Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 655-3900 ext. 309.