WHAT: Your information on furniture flammability standards and specifications could be out-of-date. If you have not been updated in the last six months, a lot has changed since then. Join our webinar to learn about the new regulations, new ways to identify and purchase healthier furniture, and concerning efforts that threaten our progress towards fire-safe and healthier interiors.
WHEN: October 19, 2021 at 10 am Pacific / 1 pm Eastern (75 minutes)
WHO: Purchasers and designers in healthcare, government, private business, hospitality, and education.
REGISTER: Click here to register for this free webinar.
- Judy Levin, MSW, Center for Environmental Health
- Tonya Corcoran, California Bureau of Household Goods and Services
- Lydia Jahl, PhD, Green Science Policy Institute
- Jay Fleming, Boston Fire Department
- Steve Kooy, Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer’s Association (BIFMA)
- Jen Jackson, MA, San Francisco Department of the Environment
Hosted by: Center for Environmental Health, Green Science Policy Institute, and Health Care Without Harm.