November is Native American Heritage month! This and all months, we celebrate and honor the histories, cultures, and contributions of Native American heritage.
Nearly a decade ago, the Center for Environmental Health took legal action to eliminate the use of a cancer-causing chemical commonly found in soaps and shampoos. Last month, CEH rediscovered it in three products being sold at dollar stores.
Today NRDC released a fact sheet in partnership with the Break Free From Plastic movement highlighting the worst and most toxic plastics.
EPA estimates that emissions from these airplanes account for about 70% of lead released into the air.
CEH protects people from toxic chemicals by working with communities, consumers, workers, government, and the private sector to demand and support business practices that are safe for public health and the environment.
After many months of hard work, I am thrilled to share that our community partners in Paramount, Dr. Jaime Lopez and Moses Huerta, have successfully received funding to build on the air monitoring work through a new initiative.
In recent years, California has taken progressive action against PFAS contamination by regulating use of specific PFAS chemicals in a range of products from textiles to cosmetics to food contact materials. Despite these moves toward change, the threat of PFAS contamination of the state’s drinking water is already a reality.
Today, Center for Environmental Health, Toxic Free North Carolina, Cape Fear River Watch, and Clean Cape Fear responded to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Proposed Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) National Primary Drinking Water Regulation.
Founder’s Celebration Honors Michael Green’s Audacious 26-Year Legacy at the Center for Environmental Health
CEH a Founder’s Celebration on Friday, May 5 in San Francisco, honoring Michael Green’s 26 years of transformational leadership at the organization.
A coalition of five public health advocacy organizations petitioned the Food and Drug Administration to revoke its approval to use the harmful color additive titanium dioxide in food.